Here are a few questions which you might have on riding bikes, whether or not you are doing it for the first time. As you read their respective answers, do remember to keep them in mind, until your next ride. At the end of the day, it will always help to err on the side of caution.
- 1 1. “How do I know which bike design to use?”
- 2 2. “Where do I go for biking destinations?”
- 3 3. “Does any bike ride always have to take place in the countryside if I’m looking for excitement?”
- 4 4. “I’m new to this. Any tips for how to take care of my bike?”
- 5 5. “Is a helmet really necessary?”
- 6 6. “I love listening to music. Can I do so while bike-riding?”
1. “How do I know which bike design to use?”
The first thing you need to remember about any bike’s appearance is that it fits and matches your size. You can’t get a bike that way too big for you, because you might not be able to handle the controls well. At the same time, you can’t get a bike that’s too small, because that would make it difficult for you to move.
2. “Where do I go for biking destinations?”
There are so many places from which you can choose, because apparently, the world is full of places that are excellent sights for the common biker. Of course, you can go continent by continent. You can try checking out Europe, with all its charms. You can also try the Asia Pacific, if you’re looking for a more exotic experience.
3. “Does any bike ride always have to take place in the countryside if I’m looking for excitement?”
Of course not. There’s also a lot of excitement to be had from Urban bike rides. Doing so in an Urban setting allows you to see the city in a new light, one that you don’t always get to see in your usual everyday run to work.
4. “I’m new to this. Any tips for how to take care of my bike?”
Sure. The first thing (and probably the most basic) is that you clean it everyday, if you can. Also, it might help if you get it professionally serviced, once in a while.
5. “Is a helmet really necessary?”
Yes, wearing a helmet is a must for any biker. The helmet is supposed to protect your head from any possible damage, should you experience some sort of collision.
6. “I love listening to music. Can I do so while bike-riding?”
No matter how much you love music, it’s still safer to not listen to music while you’re out riding your bike. Stay alert and aware of your surroundings.